Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Anton {nine and hip}

My middle child is nine years old today. He got up early this morning, while everyone else was asleep, to finish assembling his new LEGO set (At-At Walker) he worked on for 5 hours straight yesterday. His back is aching today.
Anton is our performer and our musician. He plays the piano daily, started violin lessons and finally embraced his love for dance by attending dance class where he is the only boy. He surprised himself this summer by falling in love with swimming. If he is your birthday party guest, it's likely that Anton will sing a solo of "Happy Birthday" in his opera voice.
Unlike his sister and brother, he is a joy to help with homework (no "that's not the way we do it in class!" or "the teacher doesn't ask us to do that!").  He got my spelling gene, and aces even the spelling pretests. I love this guy.
For our birthday photo shoot, we went to Babi Yar park in Denver with the brand-new violin.



The sunset was breathtaking. We walked and goofed around the park until the mosquitoes came out. 










Love,
Lena



4 comments:

Zara said...

He is going to be such a stud in a few years. :-)

Very cool pictures!!!

Ira said...

I loved the pictures! Happy Birthday, Antoshka! We love you!

Ira said...

I loved the pictures! Happy Birthday, Antoshka! We love you!

Mike K. said...

Wow, was not sure whom I should compliment more. Is it the the talanted photographer that took these shots, or is it the handsom boy in the pictures? You both did excellent job there!