Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Klebanov Family

This photo session symbolizes to me the end of the beautiful fall season with the still warm sun, luscious foliage, and the gorgeous light. It also symbolizes a mother's love. This Mother is strong and beautiful, while also very tender and loving with her three boys. Lots of long hugs and gentle kisses, which is not easy with teenage boys. The Father helped everyone relax with his good-natured humor. 


The eldest, Moshe, is a smarty-pants in high school and is a gentle, quiet soul.

The middle child, Ari, a sunny, confident guy with a busy social life.

And Leeb, a darling, talkative boy.

It's reassuring to me to see genuine love and tenderness between two people after years together and while raising teenagers. Raphael and Irina look after each other and look at each other with adoration and respect. 

Thank you, Klebanov family, for giving me a glimpse into your lives and for allowing me to capture the love between you. 

No comments: