Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Holiday Mini-Sessions: Kate and Matt plus Two

I met Kate and Matt when they were just newlyweds, completely smitten with each other. It's easy to get goofy around these two. They listen to Depeche Mode and Gogol Bordello. Matt drives a gas-free car. Kate gardens and bakes bread. Besides our shared love for Depeche Mode, their family and mine are SHORT, which is a sure way to become friends! Their two boys are seriously adorable, in a very serious way. Darth Vader, nuff said. At the photo session, there was lots of giggling and singing "Manah-Manah." I was thrilled with their clothing choice, especially the boys' hats and Kate's legwarmers. Hip.






No comments: