Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Zara+Donald=Adventure

My dear friends are moving away. I'm still in denial and pretend that my frequent coffee dates with Zara at the bookstore will not end. Of course, I am also proud of them packing it all up and moving to a hot desert. It's a great adventure for a young family, and change is good, and these two will survive and thrive, as they are ridiculously in love. I only demand that they come back often for photo sessions and coffee!

The unseasonably warm November afternoon with the rich sun rays flooding through the pine trees  lent itself to hugs and cuddling. The yellowed leaves crunched under our feet and smelled delicious. I am happy that I could capture these moments for Zara and Donald and hope they look at them often and treasure forever.






No comments: