Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Senior 2013: Missy

This beautiful red-head is already in college! I love female clients who are not fussy about their photos and know exactly how to look poised and elegant in front of the camera. Missy was just like that: joking, laughing and enjoying the moment. Hope your first year of college is wonderful!



1 comment:

Missy Gore said...

My first year is going great, Lena! I still can't get over how you made me look in my senior pictures, even just days after getting the worst sunburn of my life! You can always count on me to call and schedule a photo shoot for the big important things in my life!

Miss you tons!

Missy Gore