Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Senior 2013: Nick

I admit that often guys are not nearly as enthusiastic about their senior photo shoots as ladies are. One senior was blunt, "I'm doing this for my Mom." Fair enough (it was still a great photo session!).
Not with Nick, though. He was happy to see me at a small park, ready to get some great shots. And even though his Mom did hold his saxophone for him, most of the images were Nick's own ideas. I just loved the pop of orange (it is a color of energy after all). Nick, thank you for being my client, and I am sure you are having the time of your life in college!



No comments: