Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Magen and Joey Seniors 2017

Magen and Joey are my favorite twins. While they are both sweet, confident, and smart, they are also so different in so many ways! And I love that. Joey has a dry sense of humor. Magen is poised and persistent. They teased each other all throughout the photo session, and I couldn't help but crack up at their jokes. I have been lucky to capture this family's photographs for several years, and it was interesting to see Magen's and Joey's usual playfulness mix with glimpses of mature, serious sides of their adult personalities. They are already doing amazing things and have accomplished so much. Good luck, Magen and Joey, on forging your own paths and creating your own destinies.








No comments: