Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Michael Senior 2017

As most teenage boys, Michael was not as excited about his senior photo shoot as his Mom who is a wonderful woman I've known for many years. In fact, my son and her daughter have been in the same schools since Kindergarten! I digress. Michael bravely weathered two photo shoot locations and three shirt changes, and pretty soon his shoulders relaxed, and he started smiling. But it wasn't until he brought up his favorite club, DECA, that his eyes sparkled and another side of his personality emerged. Michael spoke with excitement about the cool things they do at DECA and insisted that my daughter should try it too. So we talked and took photos until the sun went down. I am so happy he is graduating. Michael, follow your passion and be true to yourself.






No comments: