Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Maya Senior 2017

Maya's smile is so inviting. She asks a few questions, laughs, and it feels like you've known her for years. She's a performer, a singer, and a stellar student, with a big heart. Our photo session began on a typical Colorado late afternoon: it was sunny and hot, but big dark clouds were moving quickly in our direction. We were one hour into the session, Maya rocking every pose, when the skies opened up, and we ran in the downpour to the nearest shelter. The rain left as quickly as it came, and we came out for more pictures, marveling at the beautiful, rich colors of the grass and the trees after the rain. What we did not expect (but should had!) was the swarms of mosquitoes! Maya was a real trooper holding her poses while mosquitoes mercilessly attacked her. I think we lasted another thirty minutes, but it was getting unbearable (I had mosquitoes bites all over the back of my neck), and we had to say goodbye. I cannot wait to hear all about Maya's accomplishments and successes. She's got the spunk and the tenacity to reach her dreams and more!







No comments: