Welcome to photog blog!

Welcome to my photo blog! I specialize in family outdoor and natural light portraiture in Denver, Colorado. My style is clean, soulful and sincere.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Vika Senior 2017

My niece Vika is graduating from High School next week! She has become a beautiful, strong, smart young woman, and I cannot wait to see what she will accomplish next, in college, and beyond. Vika and I drove to Castlewood Canyon last spring for her senior photo session. She was my only senior client to request an early-morning session, and we arrived as the sun rose above the rocky canyon. This spot is a great little hike that takes through the canyon and down to the creek. We hiked, chatted, stopping here and there for photos, but it did not even feel like a photo session or a job because I love spending time with my niece.


No comments: